Call for Projects
The HPI Future SOC Lab offers researchers free of charge access to a powerful infrastructure to conduct their research activities.
Over 310 research projects were supported by our lab since it was launched together with Dell EMC, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), and SAP in 2010.
Topics of interest for the HPI Future SOC Lab include but are not limited to:
- Service-oriented computing (SOC) and efficient management of concurrency and memory,
- Cloud Computing for engineering and hosting distributed applications,
- New applications exploring new ways of data processing, such as in-memory technology,
- Multicore architectures / GPU,
- Hybrid Computing,
- On-demand delivery models for business applications,
- Applications in the area of Machine Learning or Blockchain.
Researchers can apply to gain access to this infrastructure by submitting project proposals. Project proposals are reviewed and approved by a Steering Committee which is led by the head of HPI, Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel, and which comprises representatives from HPI and the industrial partners, EMC, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), and SAP.
You may submit until March 18, 2018.